> 16 120 000 EURO turnover
> 1 000 customers
Download Instruction for buying tokens
Making transaction in ETH to CREDO contract you automatically confirm that you’ve read and agree with Terms & Conditions
You should send ETH only from your own ETH wallet. Do NOT send ETH from wallets of exchanges or wallets from which you don’t
have private keys (Freewallet, Coinbase etc.).
Your customer traffic will rapidly increase whithout any payments for marketing and advertising!
CREDO pays you in advance and your money are free to make more money for you!
Your efforts for expanding CREDO-market will be rewarded with great bonuses and you will get new opportunities to start your own business in finance!
You may carry on it either BTC or USD and use it as usual credit card!
CREDO is a safe way of transferring money.
CREDO is a processing platform combined with independence, decentralized token access and transaction encryption.
CREDO grants financial institutions and retail companies legal access to cryptocurrencies.
CREDO lets customers buy for dollars with full comply of international and national legislation.
CREDO has an intellectual patent as an innovative financial system and it is already approved by independent banking european experts as a highly progressive fintech-product.
CREDO is profitable for all participants of business:
- sellers get cash forward;
- buyers get great discounts;
- banks get increasing transactions.
You can become a CREDO partner and make money through CREDO-franchising.
CREDO is a turnkey system ready to work with all types of clients in all countries.
You can buy and sell with CREDO for any currency and from any country you wish.
Bitcoin and altcoins are accepted for purchaising.
CREDO invites you to a new world where everyone can make shopping with great discounts and no borders.
CREDO is the key to the traditional financial systems for cryptocurrencies.
CREDO gives huge profit for partners and especially for tokenholders due to its perfect financial model and flexibility.
- Own high-speed payment system using NFC technology
- Own POS-terminals and EMV compliant JavaCards
- International patent
- Innovative multi-brand loyalty program
- Ultra-high discounts for all types of goods and services
- Electronic certificates sold for crypto-currency
- Electronic card linked to a personal bank card
- Own processing system independent out of banks
- Fully completed and ready for implementing
- Created to work everywhere in the world just like VISA or MasterCard
- The project was adapted for blockchain
- It has a reserve fund, which is the guarantor of financial stability of the system
- It uses state-of-the-art public identification technology SOVRIN
- It uses scoring to assess the business before making a decision on its maintenance
Konstantin, a brilliant businessman and financier, devoted his life creating a new system of commodity-money relations incorporated in the CREDO project.
For 7 years his ideas about improving financial instruments has helped him and his team to solve complex business problems creating a unique payment system.
Credo CEO & Founder
Zurab is an experienced entrepreneur in the small and medium businesses.
He has been working with such processes for 20 years with a unique experience in setting up several successful technological start-ups.
The main project investor for 5 years.
Co-founder & Business Partner
More than 25 years in IT project management.
Huge experience in managing projects in the financial and industrial sectors as a top manager. Technical co-author of the CREDO processing system
Technology Strategy Director
A specialist in law and economics.
Having considerable experience in practical work in the corporate and public sectors, he specializes in tax and corporate law issues, conducts economic and legal analysis of the business projects and duediligence development strategy, plans organizational, legal and structural events for big advanced projects.
Legal support and consulting director.
Master of Laws
mentioned systems due to independency and flexibility of its financial methods.